Bourbon insiders have long acknowledged that full proof bourbon has a distinguished and rich flavor. This bourbon underwent a distinct filtering process,forgoing the typical chill filtration and passing only through a plate and frame filter. This allowed the bourbon to maintain a robust proof for bottling, as well as a full, rich and bold flavor. Bottled at its original 125 barrel entry proof, just as it was years ago when the barrels were first filled, 1792 Full Proof Bourbon is exceptionally distinct.
Strong and full of flavor, this bold bourbon boasts an incredible deep and smoky taste, superbly balanced with sweet vanilla and notes of caramel.
• 2020 World Whiskey of the Year – Jim Murray’s Whiskey Bible 2020
• 2019 Double Gold Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• 2019 Best In Category (Bourbon – Overproof) – Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
• 2019 Gold Medal – Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
• 2019 Silver Medal – New York World Wine & Spirits Competition